The Harvard Law School Associations of San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles and Northern California
JUDGING IN THE PANDEMIC AND BEYOND: A View from California Trial and Appellate Benches
- Hon. Josh Groban ‘98, California Supreme Court
- Hon. Gail Ruderman Feuer ‘84, California Court of Appeal, Second District, Division 7
- Hon. Michael Linfield ’89, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. Danny Chou ‘94, San Mateo Superior Court
Moderated by Christopher Wheeler ‘02 of Farella Braun + Martel
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Time: 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m. Pacific
Zoom link to be provided following registration
- How has the pandemic made each panelist a better judge?
- How has the pandemic affected the functioning of judicial decision-making, including the way in which staff performs its critical function in judicial decision-making?
- How has the pandemic affected access to justice for all? Has it made the playing field more even or just unequal in a different way?
- How has the pandemic affected oral argument and briefing from the perspective of the bench and how can attorneys do better in the new environment?
RSVP Online through HLS Alumni Magnet
This webinar has been approved for one hour of general California Mandatory Continuing Legal Education credit